Saturday, 13 - 07 - 2013
- Try a workout video.
- Take a fitness class.
- Get outdoors.
- Do something different.
- Do something with a friend.
- Reward yourself.
- Create some accountability (blog, facebook, or call a friend).
- Get a new workout outfit.
- Play the “get dressed” trick – tell yourself you just have to get dressed in your workout clothe and shoes. You’ll be more likely to work out once your ready.
- Tell yourself you just have to work for ten minutes. By that point you’ll likely keep going.
- Picture how you’ll feel when you’re done.
- Read motivational blogs (in moderation, not so much that you don’t have time to apply it.)
- hopelessmindsscreamandcry likes this
- wanderinwords likes this
- connectheartandbrain likes this
- thebeautyandtragedy likes this
- lifeandallthatincluded reblogged this from motiveweight
- Show more notes