Monday, 1 - 07 - 2013
FIT TIPS: Miami Trainer, Brad Plotkin’s Guide To Keeping Trim All Summer Long
- When getting started, take a “before” picture, and set up a shoot for an “after” shot 3 months down the line. This will be a very good short-term motivator.
- Get in the habit of working out first thing in the morning. You will get it out of the way before “life” begins. A nice side effect is you will feel alive, and positive, allowing you to tackle the rest of the day. Read more…
- heelsandfitness likes this
- i-take-spin-class-like-candy reblogged this from lets-get-fit-madafaka
- shredandlift reblogged this from mundito82
- Show more notes