Tuesday, 11 - 06 - 2013
Eat whole foods: Whole foods are foods that haven’t been tampered with, in the lab or the manufacturing plant. The foods you eat on this plan are straight from the farm: whole fruits and vegetables, whole grains, grass-fed and free-range meats, low fat dairy products, unsalted nuts, and seeds.
Avoid processed foods: Processed foods are any food that has a label. A label means that more than one ingredient was used to make that food. You don’t have to eliminate all processed foods (like whole grain pasta or natural cheeses), but if you can’t pronounce an ingredient on a label, don’t put that food in your shopping basket.
- fit-and-skinny-kate reblogged this from borntobeabeast
- keep-calm-and-get-ripped likes this
- sunshineandyoga reblogged this from chicura
- alive-and-desired reblogged this from healthismyhappy
- fitnessandm0tivation likes this
- Show more notes