Friday, 7 - 12 - 2012
ANDI - (Aggregate Nutrient Density Index)…Nutrient-dense foods are those foods that provide substantial amounts of vitamins and minerals and relatively few calories. Fruits and vegetables are the nutrient-dense foods, while products containing added sugars, processed cereals, and alcohol are not.
- loveyourbodywithhealthylife reblogged this from road-to--fit
- ikhouvandeeenvoud reblogged this from motiveweight
- running-and-tiny-reasons likes this
- whodoneitandwhatfor likes this
- teamilkandhoney likes this
- Show more notes